Author(s): Derek Raghavan, Manmeet S. Ahluwalia, Charles D. Blanke, Jubilee Brown, Edward S. Kim, Gregory H. Reaman, Mikkael A. Sekeres
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons, Year: 2017
The fifth edition of the only comprehensive text dealing exclusively with rare or infrequently encountered malignancies in adults and children is an essential resource for any clinical oncologist.
- Encompasses all the information needed to diagnose and manage uncommon cancers, an area where advice and guidance is typically scarce
- Fully revised with new material and an evidence-based, teach-by-example approach
- Provides insight on real-world decision making in the clinical setting
- Edited and authored by a highly experienced and senior team of medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, and other specialists, giving a balanced and complete overview
- Extensively illustrated in full color throughout, including heat maps to show gene expression